10 Questions to ask when choosing an OCT:
- Is my OCT upgradeable allowing me to add new technology, protecting my investment?
- Does my OCT identify changes as small as 1 micron so that I can diagnose glaucoma very early?
- Does my OCT visualise 10 layers of the retina so I can pinpoint pathology?
- Can my OCT image in any lighting conditions through small pupils?
- Can my OCT capture stunning fundus and OCT images through cataracts and contact lenses?
- Does my OCT use retinal recognition to follow-up in the same location on every patient visit?
- Can my OCT never follow-up on the wrong patient or the wrong eye?
- Does my OCT customise the OCT scan to the anatomy of the individual patient?
- Is my OCT being used to monitor astronauts eye health on the ISS?
- Is my OCT the choice of retinal specialists within the NHS?
Source: Heidelberg Engineering